Sorry for not keeping you updated on my travels, but I have been either too exhausted or have not had an Internet connection. I have been riding elephants, dodging iguana’s on roads, going on tours of colonial hotels from the 1800’s, and leopard watching. More details on these adventures coming up soon.
Right now I am blogging from the Rampart Hotel right inside the Galle Fort. Galle Fort was built by the Portuguese in 1588. The Rampart Hotel is a colonial hotel which has the best seafood in the area. I highly recommend the seafood platter.
- Galle, the old fort and a visit to the hospital – Galle, Sri Lanka (travelpod.com)
- Day 31 – Jungle beach and Galle (365daysoffwork.wordpress.com)
- Galle, Sri Lanka (lisad6791.wordpress.com)
- Back in Sri Lanka Day 2 and Day 3 (bookonsrilanka.wordpress.com)
- Discover Srilanka As A Best Place Ever !! (worldwidetraveladvisor.wordpress.com)